Click here to downlad results for the first round.
Do scientific principles energize you? Are you of the opinion that innovation and creativity are best put as practice in applied science? That is the essence of engineering. Do you feel that you have a wealth of ideas or a brilliant conception only that you cannot find a platform to express it? Look no further.
All you need is a laptop and lots of creativity and you are set to go. Quench your thirst for technology as you battle out amongst your peers and you will be fittingly rewarded.
• Preliminary round will be held online.
• New ideas are appreciated and papers with originality and feasibility are given preference in the selection.
• The number of teams which will be selected depends upon the participation.
• The topics for the presentation include:
• Building Science
• Chemical and Material Sciences
• Computer Sciences
• Electrical Sciences
• Mechanical Sciences and Production Technology
• Participants have to submit their full paper for scrutiny, abstracts will not be entertained.
• Deadline for submission is 20/2/2014
• The document format has to be in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) or Printable Document Format (.pdf) only.
• The title of the submitted file must be a shortened version of their paper title. (eg: Suppose my paper title is “How to make the tastiest lemon juice from a given lemon, squeezer, water and ice”, then the name of my file will be “making tastiest lemon juice.doc”)
• Participants are requested to submit their papers in IEEE format. In case it is not possible, submitting the papers in any internationally recognized format is allowed. Else, they can submit their papers in a neat, legible, coherently arranged format, with perfect alignment, font adjustments (sizes, font type), naming of figures/tables/charts and references.
• Papers with improper formatting will be sent back to the participants and they are encouraged to submit it again after re-formatting.
• Kindly keep the font color of your paper as black (excluding figures, charts, tables).
• Kindly provide your names, email addresses and contact numbers in the paper that you submit.
• Last date for submission of paper is 20th February, 2014.
• The presentation time will be 8 minutes + some time for questions and answers as per discretion of the judges.
• Exceeding of time limit will invoke negative points.
• Please bring your presentation in the form of .ppt or .pdf. Any other form of the file will not be entertained, please bring the file in a pen drive (avoid CD/DVD).
• The participants can include any type of media (pictures, videos) in their presentation, provided they do not show any controversial clips.
• All participants are strongly requested to be present at the venue15 minutes prior to the start of the presentation; once the event has begun the doors of the presentation hall will be closed and further entry will not be allowed. This is a very specific rule to be followed as it was requested by the judges themselves.
• Decision of judges will be final and binding on all participants. Any discussions regarding evaluation process at any stage shall not be entertained. Selected participants for the final round are requested to prepare their presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint format (.ppt) or Printable Document Format (.pdf) only.
• Participants with a valid identity card or a Bonafide Certificate from their institute are eligible to participate in Anveshanam.
• Maximum of two members allowed per team.
• Any number of teams from a college can submit their papers.
• Participants are not allowed to submit more than one paper.
• Participants can submit their papers in a maximum of 2 clusters, depending on the content of the paper.
• If shortlisted, they will be allowed to present it in only one cluster. (Specify your priorities in case of selection in both clusters).
• Participants are required to send a soft copy of their entire paper, in the IEEE format.
• The paper length should not exceed 12 pages, of the format specified.
• Participants whose papers are shortlisted shall be informed personally through mail. The names will be put up on the website as well.
• Participation certificate will be given to all the shortlisted participants.
35000 INR to be won!!!