The very soul of this techno-managerial festival, a breath of fresh air amidst all the gruesome technical battles and thought-provoking lectures, Infotainment aims to shatter the long standing boundary between technology and entertainment. The Infotainment nights promises all the flair, fanfare and fun to keep the techies and non techies alike feted with the shows stretching across all genres- be it acrobatics, freestyle dance, beatboxing, illusion, light shows or comedy night-outs.
Since its inception, we at Infotainment try justifying our motto of keeping everyone entertained, hence we go to great lengths scourging the land lining up a myriad number of shows each edition. Some notable being Solar Punch, world's only solar powered music band, Carles Lopez, a member of the Reactable Systems team. Stigma, the LED dance group and the online comedy maestros TVF. Also, Infotainment proudly presents the second edition of its hugely successful talent hunt show-Pragyan’s Got Talent, challenging talents across the country to battle it out for recognition, fame and a handsome prize money!
With the grandeur of awe-inspiring talents, the spectators last year reveled in the aura of absolute wonderment as the overflowing exuberance imbibed their minds like never before. With a highly commended first edition last year, Pragyan’s Got Talent promises to return with some of the most exotic blends of artistic skills which has rarely been seen on a public stage but is sure to keep everyone enthralled. Aimed at providing a platform to the ‘unseen’ and ‘untested’ talents in the country, PGT brings forth an opportunity to unleash your talents on the world stage and be the one who takes home
the grand cash prize!
Deadline for entires is 28th March 2014. Online publicity votes for the early birds.
Hurry up, Register asap!
Hurry up, Register asap!
How to Participate?
Step 1: Register at Pragyan’s Site www.pragyan.org
Step 2: Upload your overview video of 5 mins performance with clear descriptive content about the talent at the PGT registration tab.
Step 3: Shortlisted participants will be informed through e-mail and/Phone.
Rules and regulations:-
1) The maximum number of performers can be 20.
2) Any creative art Eg. Magic, Juggling, Acrobatics, Shadowgraphy, Sand Animation, freestyle football, Light Painting, Water Art, puppetry, mimicry, Music, Beat Boxing, Stunts and Dance, etc. can be performed.
(Or) A social message Eg. 'No Smoking’ can be conveyed by innovative means Eg. Through dance, plays, short movies, picture story, animation etc.
3) The video duration must be 5 minutes along with content.
4) No provocative or obscene words must be used.
5) No vulgarity must be displayed.
6) Participants must strictly adhere to the deadlines. No entry will be permitted post the deadline.
7) Entries are to be directly submitted to the given mail id provided by the jury and not be uploaded in any other social networking site(s).
8) Shortlisting will be done based on the following criteria – 40% online likes and 60% jury decision.
9) Pragyan Infotainment decision will be final. No arguments will be entertained.
10) Participants will be solely responsible for any injury caused to them.
11) Participants have to bring their props along. No equipment will be provided by the organizing team.
12) Participants will be given 5 minutes for preparation on stage (setting up props, instruments etc.) and 10 minutes for performance.
13) No fire allowed on stage.
14) Shortlisted participants will be provided with accommodation.
15) The stage should not be damaged in any manner.
Or mail to-
Click here to view the shows for this year.
- UV Balloons
- East India Comedy
- Kiruba Shankar
- Vilas nayak
- Shobana Chandrakumar