Maximum of three members per team. One entry per team only.
• Participants selected for the presentation round are required to carry a bonafide certificate or identity card of their institute.
• The duration of presentation is not to exceed 5 minutes for Phase II.
• The presentation shall be followed by a question and answer session.
• Any design software (3DsMax, Catia, Pro-E, Rhino, Alias and Solid Works only) or hand drawn sketches may be used for the presentation.
• For the preliminary stage an abstract not exceeding one A4 page (std. font sizing) along with the preliminary / basic design of your concept should be submitted by 14th February 2015 to firstname.lastname@example.org based on which the participants will be shortlisted.
• Shortlisted participants will be informed by mail so that they can proceed with phase II.
• Selected participants from Phase I are required to bring a hard copy of the abstract which was submitted earlier and the soft copy of the presentation to be presented for Phase II.
• Kindly note that the images supporting the design (if any) have to be in any of the following standard image formats (jpeg, bmp, gif, png, tif only.)
• Participants are to note that judge's decisions are final and binding.