1. What exactly are resources meant for?
The resources are meant only for the participant’s better understanding of the problem sheet, it is not intended for the participants to copy the ideas. It's just to give an idea of what we expect from the participants. It is purely meant for study and understanding. Similar approach towards the problem sheet will be appreciated.
2. Should the presentation sheets be of print format only?
The presentation sheets should be of print format only, following all the guidelines mentioned in the problem sheet. However, the use of software to produce end result is unlimited and is of the participant’s choice
3. Will there be a pin up, followed by a jury presentation or directly jury presentation?
There will be a pin up, followed by the viewing by the jury members. The participants will be asked questions during the pin up. And the results will be released shortly after small speeches by our respected jury members.
4. Who can participate?
Anyone interested in design and is currently an enrolled student of any undergraduate course in engineering or architecture can participate.
5. Can the team members be of different departments?
Yes, the team members can belong to different departments and different years, as long they are still enrolled in an undergraduate course.
6. Is online registration compulsory?
Yes, online registration is compulsory before the mentioned deadline on our website. Participants who want an extension on the registration deadlines can call up the organizers and talk to them.
7. How will I be informed about any changes in the date, timing or venue?
The date, time and venue details will be mailed to the phone number of the point of contact among the participants.
8. Will participation certificates be provided?
Yes participation certificates will be provided for participants who show up for the event with their presentations. Not for those who registered but didn’t show up for the event.