1. Are participants from departments other than Civil Engineering allowed within the team?
Yes, as long as you have knowledge in designing and casting concrete blocks.
2. Is it not difficult to carry three concrete blocks all the way from our college to NIT Trichy?
Yes, we understand it is difficult. If you wish to send your blocks a couple of days before your arrival using some transport agencies, you are welcome to do so.
The conditions are the blocks should arrive at our college prior to your arrival at Pragyan and we will not take any responsibility for damage of the blocks during transport.
3. Can I participate without submitting the photos?
No, all participants registering online will have to submit the photos by the deadline mentioned.
4. Can we register once the problem statement is released?
Yes, you can register. But the rules won’t change and the deadlines would remain the same.
5. Can more than one team participate from the same college?
6. Is it compulsory to start the casting of cubes 28 days prior to the event?
No, we are not looking for the 28-day strength. All that we need is that when the cubes are brought here for testing, their strength should lie within the specified 40-48 MPa.
7. Can we make our own design report including all the necessary details?
No, a standard format has been uploaded on the Pragyan site. You can download it, fill in the details, get it attested from your Head of Department and send it to us by the scheduled date.
8. Is it compulsory to fill all the details in the given design report?
The more the details you fill, it will help your cause in getting more points. If any detail is not filled, it would not lead to any disqualification but only loss in points in that category (Refer
Judging Criteria for the points allotted).