The event can be divided into two stages (note: it isn’t two rounds). The first stage will include activities that you will be carrying out at your respective colleges and the second stage will be conducted at NIT-Trichy.
· Registration for the event
· Release of the problem statement
· Designing the mix and casting three concrete blocks within the specified restrictions.
· Preparing a report of the design mix and its online submission to us before the specified deadline.
Sample design report can be downloaded from here.
· Bring the casted concrete blocks to NIT Trichy during Pragyan.
· Weight, strength and size of the blocks will be tested.
· The submitted design reports would be evaluated and the team would be asked to give a brief oral presentation of their work upon which they will be questioned.
· Points would be awarded across each category (See Judging Criteria) and the winner will be adjudged accordingly.