1) Does the workshop have any prerequisites?
There are no prerequisites for the workshop. Any student from any branch will be able to attend the workshop.
2) How should the payment be made for the workshop?
When you register for the workshop, a mail containing the payment details will be sent to you. Please follow the instructions in the mail.
3) On what basis are workshop registrations confirmed?
Registrations are confirmed after payment on first come first serve basis. Confirmation of your participation is subject to availability.
4) Will the fees paid for the workshop be refunded in case I fail to attend the workshop?
Fees once paid, is strictly non-refundable. Requests for refund will not be encouraged.
5) Will accommodation be provided?
Yes. We provide accommodation depending on the availability and your place of residence. You will have to register separately for that. Stay tuned to the website for updates on accommodation.
6) Will certificates be provided?
Yes. A certificate from Pragyan, the ISO certified Techno-Management Festival of NIT, Trichy with UNESCO patronage will be provided after the completion of the workshop.
7) On what date will the workshop be held?
When you register for the workshop you can give your preferred date. However, the allotment of the date and time slot is subject to availability. After your registration is confirmed, a detailed mail containing the date and time allotted will be sent.
8) Payment Information
Kindly email the scanned copy of DD within 48 hours along with your name as subject and your name, contact number, PID and Workshop name as body of the mail. Please mention your name, contact number, workshop name and PID and on the back side of the Demand Draft.