With the evolution of mankind,every century has managed to revolutionise the very definition of innovation. And this 21st century the Internet of Things (IoT), will reveal a multi-dimensionally interconnected world.
Take up the IoT challenge to solve a day to day problem.This is an event where the participants are required to chose a particular sector (Transportation, Home and Industrial Automation, Energy and Power, Healthcare and Agriculture) and come up with an idea for a prototype in the chosen sector.
Explore the brilliance and excitement in creating the future,where wireless technology connects across barriers and builds globally intelligent infrastructure.
27th Feb: 10:30 am to 5:00 pm
Venue: Orion G7
Cash Prizes worth INR 35000 to be won..!!!
*Get an opportunity to be funded from silicon valley by solving the first problem statement
• Round 1 : Abstract Submission.
Participants must submit an abstract of their projects to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for abstract submission: 25th January, 2016.
The abstract should contain the following details:
- Core idea and implementaion procedure.
- Details of sub-modules/systems.
- Components used.
- Elaboration of the particular application in real life.
- Approximate cost of project.
- Scope in market.
- Target audience/beneficiaries.
• Round 2 and 3 : Intermediate stages where we follow up with your tasks. Guidance will be provided wherever required.
• Round 4 : Finals at NIT Trichy during Pragyan'16. Prototypes must be displayed.
The Judging Panel will make their selection based on the content of the Entries and using the following
Perceived market opportunity.
Originality and creativity, including perceived differentiation from competition.
Technical maturity and viability of proposed approach.
Proposers’ expertise and ability to feasibly create a successful outcome.
Judges decision is final and cannot be altered.
1. Students from any college or university can participate in this competition.
2. There should be a minimum of 2 and a maximum of four members per team.
3. Your team must register for the event at Pragyan Website.
1. Is it maximum of 4 people or strictly a team of 4?
Maximum of 4
2. Are cross-college teams allowed?
3. Are UG-PG collaboration teams allowed?
4. Is any registration fee required?
First problem statement:
- http://www.iiconsortium.org/vertical-markets/energy-utility.htm ( Energy Market )
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUw4SfXzMrw ( IOT Vision )
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT9vmpE8WcY ( Google cardboard VR )
For Event queries:
Vigneshram K 75980 51440
Nayanee Yadav 87549 12808
Adithyaa 98409 62364
Email us at : email@example.com
For Other queries:
Develop a IOT use case in utility or oil n gases industry involving Google Cardboard virtual reality* platform. Combining the power of virtual reality with remote monitoring of assets in utility (transformers, hydro power plants, etc) and Oil n Gas (well heads, oil pipelines, etc)
*check resources tab for more information
Your projects can be from one of the following fields
1. Health care 2.Environment 3.Infrastructure 4.Transport 5.Automation (in any field) 6.Energy management 7.Agriculture
Participants can choose one of the topics mentioned above, analyze the day to day problems in that area
and come up with a solution for the same.
For queries, email
Developed by Delta Force.
Designed by NITT-Design Team.