Flying paper planes was a hobby that fascinated us as kids, and the beauty
involved in its principles unravel as we delve deeper into science. The wonders of
flying planes hold an unknown realm of secrets beneath its wings. Based on the
origami of airplanes, the event Aerogami is about designing miniature planes and
understanding the working of real size aeroplanes.'
26,27&28th Feb: 9:30am to 5:00 pm (informals) Venue: Infront of EEE department.
27th Feb : 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (workshop and event), Venue: Shuttle court.
Exciting goodies are to be won.
A compact workshop charted to maximize the utilisation of all resources in hand,
holding the fun factor constantly high throughout the session. Elaborate time
slots are allotted for theoretical, practical and troubleshoot analysis of paper
planes in a single session stretching for about 2 hours, with Practical and
Troubleshoot sections being the highlight of the workshop.
A simple and hassle free competition to test the ranges and times of flights of
Participants are expected to register on the spot, and fold and launch the planes
abiding to the rules. Two official papers would be provided to each participant
and two planes are to be folded out of them. Three trials per participant are
allowed. Range and Time of flights will be recorded for both the trials.
Time limited challenges which basically tests various skills related to paper planes
like folding, shooting etc. Interested Participants are allowed to choose one of the
mini competitions by paying minimum entry fee (Rs.10/-) and can show-off their
skills for winning interesting goodies.
In the main competition participants will be tested on two aspects:
1. Time of Flight and
Event managers’ decisions are final.
No special prerequisites are expected from the participants of the workshop.
For the Main Competition:
- TWO A4 sheets of paper will be provided on registration, which can be used to fold TWO paper planes.
- EACH plane must be made out of ONE piece of A4 paper. They have to be built ON THE SPOT with the official paper provided.
- Plane can only be made by FOLDING the paper and tearing, pasting,cutting, etc., are not permitted. Sheet of paper as a whole should be used to craft a plane.
- Single model can also be used for all the three trials, the better attempt counts.
- Event manager's decision is final.
For Mini Competitions rules will be informed at the venue.
1. What do I do at the competition, exactly?
- Register at our stall.
- Fold and launch your paper planes following the rules given.
- Continue your journey with Pragyan while we get back to you with final results at the end of the day!!
2. How do I register to your event?
Ping the contacts given for any query, or like our page
www.facebook.com/aerogami14 for workshop registrations. Competition will
have on the spot registrations.
Deepak: +91 8903494784
Logesh: +91 9444936581
Anurag :+91 7200688915
Email us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
For other details contact :
Pragna : +91 8220285493
For queries, email
Developed by Delta Force.
Designed by NITT-Design Team.