No special prerequisites are expected from the participants of the workshop.
For the Main Competition:
- TWO A4 sheets of paper will be provided on registration, which can be used to fold TWO paper planes.
- EACH plane must be made out of ONE piece of A4 paper. They have to be built ON THE SPOT with the official paper provided.
- Plane can only be made by FOLDING the paper and tearing, pasting,cutting, etc., are not permitted. Sheet of paper as a whole should be used to craft a plane.
- Single model can also be used for all the three trials, the better attempt counts.
- Event manager's decision is final.
For Mini Competitions rules will be informed at the venue.
Developed by Delta Force.
Designed by NITT-Design Team.