• Round 1 will be for 10 points.
• Round 2 will be for 15 points.
• Teams having the highest points cumulatively in round 1 and round 2 will be qualified for round 3.
• Points in round 1 will be based on their speed and accuracy.
• If the participants exceed the time limit, points will be awarded based on their work.
• ‐1 point for each time participant approaches to the event manager for help.
• ‐2 points for damaging any component.
• For round 1‐
‐ 2 points will be awarded if they complete within time limit.
‐ 2 points when every part is assembled properly.
• Team completing the task first will be awarded with 2 points.
• If mouse is working properly 4 points will be given.
• We have the same judging criteria even for round 2 except for that with highest range of transmitter and receiver will be awarded 5 points.
• In third round we will give points for each step and time taken to complete it.
• For e.g. assembling the car will have 10 points which will be distributed on basis of time taken, accuracy (measured from blue print) etc.
• The one who completes it first correctly will be given 5 points.
Developed by Delta Force.
Designed by NITT-Design Team.