1. Is it maximum of 5 people or strictly a team of 5?
The maximum number of participants who can for m a team is 5. Individual participants can also join.
2. Are cross‐college teams allowed?
Yes. This is not an intercollege competition. Any group of students who're inter ested in Game Development can join.
3. I've graduated from college. Am I allowed to participate?
Yes anyone who is interested in Game development is allowed.
4. Is any registration fee required?
No, there is no registration fee.
5. Can I use third party tools and tech?
You can use all libraries, middleware, content creation and development tools that works for you as long as you can legally use them.
6. What platform should my game be in?
The game developed can be built for any platform.
7. Where should I submit my game?
For the first round, the working game as a zip file and the URL of the source code put up on Google drive with all the details mentioned previously.
8. Is it mandatory to submit the source code?
Yes, it is mandatory to submit the source code.
9. I know nothing about game development. Can I participate in this event?
Yes. We will provide some resources where you can learn game development.
10. Can I make more than one game submission?
No, you are not allowed to make more than one game submission. Though you can upload updated versions of game as many times as you want.
11. Can I begin development before coming to Pragyan?
No as the game has to be based on the theme which will be given. Release the theme.
12. When will the results be announced?
Developed by Delta Force.
Designed by NITT-Design Team.