Preliminary Round - 60 minutes
- A written round with mainly comprising of two question sets.
- Given a program analyze and fix it or find out the correct choice.
- Given a question participants have to write the answer of that.
- Questions will be both subjective as well as objective or puzzle type.
- Questions will test basic analytical, mathematical and programming skills of the participants.
Final Round - 60 minutes
- Four problems would be given to the participants, some will be based on single executable file and some will be based on sample input and output.
- The participants have to write a gcc (/g++) compilable C or C++ program by finding out the correct logic from the executable file or sample input-output.
Developed by Delta Force.
Designed by NITT-Design Team.