1. Participants must be familiar with one of C, C++ or Java.
2. The event format will be strictly adhered to and the decisions of organizers will be final and binding.
3. Participants may not communicate with their teammates in the preliminary round and the individual coding section of the final round. If any participant is found violating this rule, his/her team will be disqualified.
4. Participants shall use the internet connection provided to them only and as instructed and permitted by the organizers. An announcement regarding this will be made before the final round begins.
5. The organizers shall be free to enforce further restrictions uniformly across teams as the need arises. Such restrictions, as already stated above, will apply to all teams ensuring that no team is disadvantaged.
Developed by Delta Force.
Designed by NITT-Design Team.