All participants need to submit an abstract of their Hover Craft to be sent to email@example.com
on or before 20th February 2016.
Template of the abstract can be downloaded here
Round 1: Testing
• This round requires the participants to drive their hovercraft on the given track of about 8 metres length.
• The width of the track will be around 1.5m.
• The teams will be given a maximum of one attempt.
Round 2: Manoeuvrability
• This round requires the participants to manoeuvre their hovercrafts through the given track.
• The teams will be given a maximum of two attempts.
• This round is the final round. The top three finalists’ names will be handed over to the Pragyan Events head.
Developed by Delta Force.
Designed by NITT-Design Team.