This event Consist of two stages:
The participants will have to submit an abstract of the design in the specified format on or before 14th Feb 2016 to email@example.com.Template of the specified format can be downloaded here
On campus rounds:
- Cups with letters printed on them will be placed in Zone B of the arena and they should be picked and placed in the Zone A(elevated platform) in sequence to form the exact word.
- Timer will be stopped when all the cups have been arranged to form the right word in Zone A.
- Each team will be granted only 3 trials. If the task is accomplished in all three trials, the best of three timings will be taken. In case of any failure, etc., that particular trial will be used considered used up.
- In case of failure, the team has a maximum of 20mins to fix the problem.
- The participants have to pick coloured blocks (3*3*3 Rubik's cube) from Zone B and place it in Zone A in order to form a given formation before the other team to win the round. No timer will be used, the team which finishes the task first wins the round.
- For SECOND round, no provision of retrial or repair time will be provided Any failure / inability to perform task will result in elimination.
- Regarding the PRACTICE arena, teams may perform dry runs for a duration of 5mins max. Use of the practice arena is unlimited, but will be monitored to ensure all teams have equal opportunities.
Graphic Details of the Arena:-
Developed by Delta Force.
Designed by NITT-Design Team.