• Submit an appropriate abstract describing the design of the arm before February 14th, 2016.
• The”mechanical arm” should be set up in the staging area before starting the event.
• No part of the arm should cross the demarcating line before the commencement of event.
• The teams are allowed to start operating the controllers only after the start of timer, when instructed by the organizer.
• A team can consist up to 4 members
• The arm should have a stable base and must be able to stand by itself at all positions.
• All the joints of the arm must be actuated hydraulically and must be operated with manual controls.
• The controls must not be mounted on the any of the moving parts of the arm. The controls may be placed on the base or any part of the staging area.
• The participants will be allowed to handle only the controls and not the arm or the cups during the event.
• The participants are allowed to use any material (Popsicle sticks, plywood, etc) to build the arm. Stock arms are not allowed. Electrical or Electronic components such as motors, batteries should not be used.
Developed by Delta Force.
Designed by NITT-Design Team.