● This is an online round.
● This round may be attempted on February 14th Sunday and 15th Monday
- The quiz can be attemted anytime during these 2 days
● Consists of 45 questions with a mix of subjective and objective questions
● Will test participants basics physics, mechanics, engineering
● Time limit is 50 minutes
● Only 1 submission per team is allowed and
Participants are requested to click the SUBMIT button once they complete the test within the stipulated time. Else the answers will NOT BE RECORDED.
● Those shortlisted from Round 1 will take part in this Round 2.
● This is a design round which will be held on *date*
● Virtual components will be given.
● A computer model or scanned copy/photograph of hand drawn model must be uploaded.
● The design would be of a mechanism to perform a specified task.
● This is the final round of testing, the game.
● The finalist would have to design and fabricate the equipment using the given materials.
● Matches will be conducted between teams.
● The six teams will be divided into two groups, comprising of 3 teams each. League format is carried out and top 2 from each group will be the semifinalists. Winners of semifinals play the final, and the losers of SF will play a game for the third place.
Developed by Delta Force.
Designed by NITT-Design Team.