1. If any of the machine(s) start off before the whistle blows, the counter will be restarted and the machine(s) will get a second chance. However, if any machine starts off before the whistle for a second time, it will be disqualified.
2. The participants must place their boats at the start/finish line before start of the race.
3. If there is a tie then the respective teams will be given one more run.
4. The track will have check points at regular intervals. If a boat tumbles, or halts, or goes off the arena at any point on the track, one of the organizers will lift it up and place it at the nearest checkpoint behind that point, and until then all the stop watches will be paused.
5. The top 12 teams with least time from the qualifying rounds will make it to the next round.
6. A maximum of 3 members are allowed in each team.
7. The team need not consist of members from the same college.
8. There is no restriction on the number of teams from each college.
9. Criteria for Boat:
Length < 20 inches
Width < 7 inches
Voltage < 8v
N < 8000rpm
Developed by Delta Force.
Designed by NITT-Design Team.