1. Is it maximum of 3 people or strictly a team of 3?
2. Are cross college teams allowed?
3. Are UGPG collaboration teams allowed?
4. Is any registration fee required?
5. When will I be intimated if I am selected for the next round?
Around 10 days before Pragyan '16
6. Any help if we use some particular Soft wares?
No, because we will be needing only the IGES/STEP file from your side.
7. Any extra points if we get a fabricated model/ prototype?
NO, this event is for testing only your design skills specifically through computer based soft wares.
8. What analysis can we come up with for the models?
Preferably begin with Static Structural analysis and show that it has an optimum Factor of Safety, then go ahead with Dynamic Analysis. In certain cases, Thermal (Static/Transient) can also be done.
9. Is analysis of the model compulsory?
10. Any particular file formats necessary?
Yes, get your
a) Model in IGES/STEP format preferably
b) Drawings in .dwg or converted to .pdf.
c) For the analysis carried out using soft wares, get pictures and copy them into your power point file (.ppt); manual calculations can be neatly done, scanned and attached to the
.ppt file too.
d) Other photos if any u can get them as .jpg if you aren't uploading them in your .ppt file.
e) Animation videos can be .mp4/.avi/.3gp and must preferably be linked to your .ppt file.
f) In case of files apart from .ppt a folder must be submitted well before time of your presentation through a pen drive to the organizers on the event day.
Developed by Delta Force.
Designed by NITT-Design Team.