- Online abstract submission round
- All interested participants need to submit the abstract on any one of the problem statements provided giving details on the design and mechanism used.
- The abstract should be submitted on (or) before 14th February to email@example.com.
- The template of the abstract can be downloaded here.
- 3D design and model submission and presentation
- Participants can make simulations and animations to describe their model which carries extra points
- They should make any static or dynamic analysis to ensure its safety.
- The participants need to present their design before the judges on the day of Pragyan.
- Any modelling software can be used.
Developed by Delta Force.
Designed by NITT-Design Team.