- Drone should fit in a box of 60x60x30 cm
- Drone should be powered /propelled with Non-hydrocarbon engines
- Pre-built frames can be used
- Drones include Tricopter,Quadcopter,Hexacopter etc.,
- Teams with Ready to fly (RTF) models will be disqualified, however pre-programmed boards is optional.
- FPV, GPS or any kind of automated modules are not allowed
- No restriction on material used in making the drone except propellers should be non-metallic.
Eligibility and Teams:
- Students from any college/university can participate with valid Identity card
- A team can have a minimum of 2 and maximum of 5 students
- Inter college teams are allowed
- Any number of teams from a college can participate
- One participant cannot be a part of two teams
- Only 2 attempts will be given for a team in 1st and 3rd round,
- Only 1 attempt will be given for a team in 2nd round
- Only one member should pilot the drone in one particular round throughout ( however pilots can be changed for other rounds )
- Best of two trails will be considered, Normalized Points (NP=time+ points)
- Flight time is the time taken by the drone to finish the respective round
- A maximum time of 7 min will be given for 1st and 3rd rounds
- The drone should be on the ground at starting point before the round starts
- The timer will start from the moment the multirotor starts
- Time will be considered till the drone lands on the 8th check point
- Each team must have its own model. Exchanging of models is not allowed however components like battery, receiver, transmitter can be exchanged
- A team can use only one model throughout the event in all the rounds.
- Organizers decision will be final
- Two sockets will be provided for each team at the event
- Team members are expected to bring their own battery chargers
- Organisers will not provide any component
- Certificate of excellence will be awarded to the top 2 teams
- Certificate of participation will be awarded for the participants
Developed by Delta Force.
Designed by NITT-Design Team.