• Water rockets can have multiple stages. Parachute, gliding and other mechanical
launch mechanisms are allowed. Booster mechanisms are allowed as well.
• Use of electronic components and chemical explosives are banned.
• Teams are advised to get more than one water rocket, in case of any damage to one.
But the water rockets must be identical.
• Water rockets for different rounds could be different, but for the same round, they
must use the same water rocket.
• Two trials will be given and best two will be taken into consideration.
• The team will be disqualified/given another chance to remodel if the model is found
to be dangerous in anyway. Decision of the organisers is final.
• The rocket body should be made only with plastic bottles of aerated soft drinks of maximum capacity 2.5L and should be free of any fabrication failures or dents caused by heat exposure. More than one bottle can be used but the total volume must be less than 2.5L
• Participants are supposed to get their own launching pads and same launching pad
cannot be shared by other teams.
• Maximum pressure supoorted 60psi
• The provided footpump will only be compatible with common bicycle valves
Developed by Delta Force.
Designed by NITT-Design Team.