1. Are participants from departments other than Civil Engineering allowed within the team?
Ans: Yes, as long as they have knowledge in designing and casting concrete blocks.
2. Is it not difficult to carry three concrete blocks all the way from our college to NIT Trichy?
Ans: Yes, we understand it is difficult. If you wish to send your blocks a couple of days before your arrival using some transport agencies, you are welcome. The conditions are: It must be brought to our notice and the blocks should arrive at our college prior to your arrival at Pragyan and we will not take any responsibility for damage of the blocks during transport.
3. Can we register once the problem statement is released?
Ans: Yes, you can register. But the rules won’t change and the deadlines would remain the same.
4.Are cross‐college teams allowed?
5. Is it maximum of 3 people or strictly a team of 3?
Ans: It is maximum of 3 and minimum of 2 members per team.
6. Are UG‐PG collaboration teams allowed?
Ans: No. Only UG students are allowed for the event.
7. Is any registration fee required?
8 .Do we get any participation certificate?
Ans: Yes participation certificates will be provided for only those participants who submit their mix design reports and show up for the event with their cubes.
9. Is it compulsory to start the casting of cubes 28 days prior to the event?
Ans: No, we are not looking for the 28-day strength. All that we need is that when the cubes are brought here for testing, their strength should lie within the specified range.
10. Can we make our own design report including all the necessary details?
Ans: No, a standard format has been uploaded on the Pragyan site. You can download it, fill in the details, get it attested from your Head of Department and send it to us by the scheduled date.
11. Is it compulsory to fill all the details in the given design report?
Ans: The more the details you fill, it will help your cause in getting more points. If any detail is not filled, it would not lead to any disqualification but only loss in points in that category (Refer Judging Criteria for the points allotted).
Developed by Delta Force.
Designed by NITT-Design Team.