The event can be divided into two stages (note: it isn’t two rounds). The first stage will include activities that you will be carrying out at your respective colleges and the second stage will be conducted at NIT‐Trichy.
● Registration for the event
● Release of the Problem statement.
● Designing the mix and casting three concrete blocks within the specified restrictions.
● Preparing a report of the design mix and its online submission to us before 20th of February 2016 by 11:59 pm.
Format of Mix Design report can be downloaded from here.
Note: Reports sent to firstname.lastname@example.org will only be considered.
● Bring the casted concrete blocks to our college during Pragyan.
● Weight, strength and size of the blocks will be tested.
● The submitted design reports would be evaluated and the team would be asked to give a brief oral presentation of their work upon which they will be questioned.
● Points would be awarded across each category (See Judging Criteria) and the winner will be adjudged accordingly.
Developed by Delta Force.
Designed by NITT-Design Team.