Selected participants will be asked to locate the position of a treasure based on pure numerical and
alphabetic data. Using the given data, surveying principles and techniques, the participants are
supposed to crack series of clue and reach the treasure point.
27th Feb : 10am to 12pm (prelims),
28th Feb : 7:30 am to 10:30 am(finlas),
venue -LHC 12-17.
Cash Prize to be won :- 20,000 INR
• Written type and eliminative. Both objective and subjective.
• 90‐120 minutes required.
• Final field round.
• 2 hours required on the following day.
- Apt and accurate usage of surveying equipment.
- First team to reach the final point wins.
- Each team must consist of exactly 3 members with at least 2 members from civil engineering stream.
- Calculators are allowed ONLY in the FINAL round.
- All the equipment required for the final round will be provided and should be handled carefully.
- All the tasks must be completed in the specified time.
1. Are cross‐college teams allowed?
2. Is it maximum of 3 people or strictly a team of 3?
Ans: It is strictly a team of 3.
3. Are UG‐PG collaboration teams allowed?
Ans: No. Only UG students are allowed for the event.
4. Is any registration fee required?
5. When will I be intimated if I am selected for the next round?
Ans: The shortlisted team will be intimated within 3 hours of completion of the 1st round.
6. Do we need to bring our own surveying instruments?
Ans: No. We will provide the necessary apparatus.
7. Do we get any participation certificate?
Ans: Yes, only if you are selected for the second round.
Vamsi Krishna : 8148244257
Email us at : email@example.com
For queries, email
Developed by Delta Force.
Designed by NITT-Design Team.