There will be two rounds:
1. Abstract Round
- Teams will need to submit an abstract of their theory in minimum 500 words. Graphs and
diagrams along with the abstract will be appreciated.
- Ten teams will be shortlisted based on the judging criteria.
- Abstracts must be sent to email@example.com before 10.2.2016
2. Final Round
• Every team has to exhibit its theory in the form of a presentation.
• Each team will have 6 minutes on stage for their presentation.
• Audio and video facilities will be provided.
• Teams will also have to defend their theory to the judges when asked questions.
• Evaluation will be done based on the judging criteria.
Developed by Delta Force.
Designed by NITT-Design Team.