* It is a 6 day online event.
* Each day 6 questions with different weightages(2-easy,2-medium,2-hard) and an encrypted
puzzle(which gives a sequence of numbers ) will be presented.
* The participant has to solve only 1 out of the 6 questions(mandatory) and he may solve the
puzzle(not mandatory) for bonus points.
* To aid the participant get a “better score” , an encrypted puzzle (as mentioned above) and an equation
will be presented to the participant.
Event Equation: AX=B
* A (6*6 matrix) - Given to participant (which is frequently updated by the server to keep up the equation AX=B).
* X (6*1 matrix) - To be encrypted from puzzle.
* B (6*1 matrix) - Gives information about the number of participants.
* The Bonus answer will be completely related to the puzzle. i.e., the sum of all the values of matrix X is the bonus answer.
* So, solving the puzzle not only gets the person bonus points but also helps him get Matrix B(6*1matrix),
which hints at the number of participants who solved at that time.
* The 6 questions will test basic concepts in algebra, combinatorics, geometry and related topics and some common sense.
Developed by Delta Force.
Designed by NITT-Design Team.