1. How will I get the camera feed?
The camera will be suspended over the arena and it will have a standard USB cable that plugs into a laptop.
2. Will there be time for calibration?
Yes. A separate day is allocated for calibrating the robots with the camera.
3. Can I bring my own camera?
No. To ensure that the conditions of the contest are the same for all the participants you will have to use the camera that is provided.
4. Will the camera have pan & tilt?
No. The camera will be positioned so that it can see the entire arena. Pan & tilt won't be necessary.
5. Is using OpenCV necessary?
No. You can use any library for image processing. Also you can use any language.
Developed by Delta Force.
Designed by NITT-Design Team.