1. All the registered teams will be divided into two groups - Group A and Group B.
2. In the preliminary round, each team will play against every other team in their
respective group. Top two teams from each group will proceed to the semi-finals.
3.In the semi-finals, the 1st position of Group A will play against the 2nd position holder of
Group B; and 2nd position holder of Group A will play against the 1st position holder of
Group B. Winners of the semi-finals proceed to the finals.
- Each Game is one to one match involving a “Team Red” and a “Team Blue”.
- Each team has a Stack bot and an Attack bot.
- The arena is divided into two zones -one for each team.
- Each zone is further divided into two sub zones– a “Stacking Zone” and a “Shooting Zone”.
- In the centre of the arena, there is a ramp which leads to a platform on which there is a structure containing red and blue coloured balls. A trigger in the form of a button has to be activated to release the balls onto the arena floor.
- Each stack zone has 7 cubes each of different size. The largest box has a provision to place balls.
- The stack zone has a circle in which the boxes have to be piled up.
- The attack zone has a predefined loading spot where shooting balls will be loaded manually.
- Each game is divided into two segments – “Autonomous Period” and “Manual Period”
(Time Duration: 30 seconds)
- Only the attack bot is activated and it is supposed to be programmed to perform the following tasks-
- It must start from its initial position climb up the ramp towards the structure having the coloured balls.
- On reaching the structure, it should activate the Trigger to release the balls onto the arena floor.
- Then it should climb down the ramp and head back to the arena floor.
- If none of the attack bots are able to release the coloured balls onto the arena floor, it will be done by the event managers manually at the end of the Autonomous Period.
- There will be 30 seconds of transition time for
- Releasing the coloured balls manually
- Placing the attack bots on the arena floor at the respective start positions.
(Total Time Duration: 8 minutes
Initial 5 minutes is the Stack Period and rest 3 minutes is the Attack Period.)
- During the stack period, the stack bot is expected to do the following tasks-
- It should place the balls in the larger box.( 30 points per ball)
- Keeping the largest box as the base, it should stack the remaining six boxes on top of each other.(Dimensions of the circle in the stacking zone is 70cm)
- During the attack period-
- The attack bot has to load the shooting balls from the loading area.
- The attack bot has to shoot and disturb the piled up boxes of the opponent team.
- Also, the stack bot can still try stacking the box.
- The points are evaluated as given below:
- 10 points for the base box and ten more points are cumulated for every additional box stacked further.
- For example, 10 points for the base, 20 points for the second box, 30 points for the third box. So the total on staking three boxes would add up to 60
The box dimensions are given in this format ( Length x Breadth x Height) cm
1. Base Box (20 x 20 x 10)
This box contains an opening of diameter 10cm so that balls can be placed inside this box
2. Other Boxes are of the following dimensions 15 x 15 x 8
12 x 12 x 8
10 x 10 x 6
8 x 8 x 6
6 x 6 x 6
6 x 6 x 6
Developed by Delta Force.
Designed by NITT-Design Team.