1. Who can participate in ADAVENTURE?
Students from any college or university in India can participate in ADAVENTURE.
2. If ADAVENTURE is an event, what are Break-N-Ride and ADAVENTURE PRIME?
ADAVENTURE is an event in PRAGYAN 2017. ADAVENTURE PRIME and BREAK-N-RIDE are the two sub‐events which constitute ADAVENTURE.
3. I have registered for Break-N-Ride. Can I participate in ADAVENTURE PRIME?
Yes, these events are independent of each other although they are managed by the same team. You can participate in both the events.
4. How many members are allowed in a team?
Both ADAVENTURE PRIME and BREAK-N-RIDE are singleton events.
5. My Code is getting compiled successfully in Turbo C. Will it be accepted?
The submitted code should compile in gcc‐4.8.4+ compilers. Turbo C should not be used.
6. My code is working fine on my system. In ADAVENTURE PRIME, whenever I submit my code, it returns ‘incorrect code’.
You might have used fflush() in your code. Remove fflush() and try submitting the code again.
7. When will the results be declared?
The results will be declared on the final day of Pragyan.
8. How will the winners be informed about the results?
The results will be updated on the leaderboard for that particular event. The ADAVENTURE Team will also personally contact the winners.
9. Will participation certificates be provided?
The Certificates will be given only to the winners.