1. Who can participate?
A.) Students from any college or university can participate in this competition. You can check out the links given if you need technical help regarding the event.
2. How many members can be there in a team?
A.) Minimum number of participants=2
Maximum number of participants=3.
3. I have graduated from college and am not currently a student. Can I participate in the competition?
A.) No. Only those participants who have a valid Pragyan id can participate. Pragyan IDs will be issued only to students.
4. Is this event open only for mechanical engineers?
A.) No. This event is open for all branches of engineering and technology because it is a pure science initiative.
5. Do we have to pay a registration fee for the event?
A.) No. Registration for this event is free of cost.
6. Do we get a certificate for participation?
7. Is there any size limit for the abstract to be submitted?
A.) Abstract file size should be less than 1 MB. Also include your team members’ names.