- Time taken to place the boxes into the slots.
- Negative Points for placing a box into wrong slot.
- In case of a tie, the number of operators (minimum) and the design of the arm will be the deciding factor.
- There will be 10 checkpoints on either side of the slot taken lengthwise and 5 checkpoints on either side taken breadthwise.
- The slot will be located at the centre of the arena at the coordinates (10,5) as shown in the figure (Green spot).
- The distance between the coordinates of the ball and the slot will be measured.
- Average of distances in three trials will be considered for qualifying to the final round.
- The teams with the least average distance will qualify to the next round.
- Maximum of 5 rings will be given in a maximum time of 5 minutes.
- Number of rings pierced in 5 mins will be taken for final score.
- Each ring pierced will be allotted 5 points.
- Each ring defended by the defending team will earn 2 points.
- Points = ((5*no. of rings pierced) + (2*no of rings defended))