1) How many members are allowed in a team? Are cross-college teams allowed?
A team can consist of a maximum of 5 members. Students from different educational institutes can form a team.
2) Who is eligible to participate?
All students with a valid identity card of their respective educational institutes are eligible to participate in NITTRO at Pragyan 2016.
3) Is there a provision to acquire fuel for the cars nearby?
No, it is the responsibility of the participants to bring and take care of their individual fuel requirements.
4) Is there a registration fee required?
5) Is fabrication a strict procedure for qualification?
Fabrication is not a must. However participants who have done the fabrication will be awarded extra points.