1. What are the various ways in which the final project can be submitted?
Ans. The project must be submitted as a presentation (in .pptx format)
2. What are the various fields in which the projects may be?
Ans. The projects that deals with topics given in problem statement are given priority in the final round. However, participant is free to choose from the field of his/her choice.
3. Is a prototype of the model required?
Ans. No, the event is completely online and does not require any prototypes (not mandatory).
4. Are UG-PG collaboration teams, cross college teams allowed?
5. Is any registration fee required?
Ans. No. Except for registration fee for Pragyan, no special fee is needed.
6. Is the voice over for Presentation compulsory?