With ‘data’ playing a crucial role in IoT, the participants are required to come up with efficient solutions using the data gathered in anyone of the following areas given.
- Utilizing the data available from the vehicles(bus/car/train), come up with solutions for improving the vehicle efficiency and safety and making it more user friendly.
- Efficient solutions for traffic management and reduction in vehicle congestion.
Healthcare and Smart Home:
- How could an intelligent and connected home make your everyday life easier? (the participants can work on any specific area regarding homes like energy consumption, improving a specific room in the house (kitchen, hall, etc))
- How can you make your environment, ie, the personal space around you smarter?
- Integrate health care and IoT to make it more accessible and cheaper
- Using IoT come up with solutions for improving the cultivation and storage of crops.