1. Should the presentation sheets be of print format only?
The presentation sheets should be of print format only. However, the use of software to produce the end result is based on the participants’ wish to do so, if they wish to use a software.
2. Will there be a pin up followed by the jury presentation or will a jury presentation be held directly?
There will be a pin up, followed by viewing by the jury members. The participants will be questioned on their product during the pin up.
3. Who can participate?
Anyone interested in design and is currently an enrolled student of any undergraduate course in engineering or architecture can participate.
4. Can the team members be of different departments?
Yes, the team members can belong to different departments and different years, as long as they are still enrolled in an undergraduate course.
5. Is online registration compulsory?
Yes, online registration is compulsory before the mentioned deadline on our website. Participants who want an extension on the registration deadlines should call up the organizers and talk to them.
6. How will I be informed about any changes in the date, timing or venue?
The date, time and venue details will be messaged to the phone number or the point of contact amongst the participants.
7. Will participation certificates be provided?
Yes, participation certificates will be provided for participants who attend the event and give presentations. Not for those who register alone.
8. Are we supposed to bring a Laptop?
No, it’s not required. But if you are using any special software other than AUTOCAD, it is advisable to get your laptop to avoid any problems during the event.