LatentView Analytics is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing digital analytics firms. They aid companies to drive digital transformations by helping them combine digital and traditional data to gain a competitive advantage.
In this one-day workshop, participants will be guided by LatentView in the fields of Analytics and Analytical Methodology supported by real case studies from around the world.
1. Brief about the Analytics and Analytical Methodology
2. Introduction - Market basket analysis
3. Discussion of the business problem of the US Food distribution company
4. Student proposal of approach to solutions(Pseudo-algorithm or Steps) involving market basket analysis
5. Discussing the best solutions proposed by the students and solution implemented
6. Hands-on on basic market basket analysis using the arules package in R
7. Discussing the business problem of Europe based Data Aggregator and Solution implemented
8. Hands-on twitter data extraction and classifying them and also analysing the sentiments of the tweets. (Python)
Duration: 1 day
Dates: 4th March
Note : Participants are expected to bring their own Laptops.
Please note that registrations will be confirmed only after payment on first come first serve basis. The confirmation of participation is subject to availability.
For further queries, please contact:
Kavin : 9962693726
Jayavardhan : 9820999980
1) Does the workshop have any prerequisites?
- There are no prerequisites for the workshop. Any student interested in mechanical and related fields of Management and Data analytics can attend the workshop.
2) How should the payment be made for the workshop?
-Payment can be made online or through demand draft(dd). Payment guidelines will be mailed to the participant’s mail-id once you have registered.
3) On what basis are workshop registrations confirmed?
-Registrations are confirmed after payment on first come first serve basis. Confirmation of your participation is subject to availability.
4) Will the fees paid for the workshop be refunded in case I fail to attend the workshop?
-Fees once paid, is strictly non-refundable. Requests for refund will not be encouraged.
5) Will accommodation be provided?
-Yes. We provide accommodation depending on the availability and your place of residence. You will have to register separately for that. Stay tuned to the website for updates on accommodation.
6) Will certificates be provided?
-Yes. A certificate from Pragyan, the ISO certified Techno-Management Festival of NIT, Trichy with UNESCO patronage will be provided after the completion of the workshop.
Registrations are closed now