If you want to learn new advanced power supply concepts, basic design principles and "real-world" application examples, this is the workshop for you.
Whether this workshop is used to gain fresh knowledge of power supply design, or as a review for those experienced in power supply design, the topics presented will be worthwhile for all levels of expertise.
A titan from the electronics industry, Texas Instruments, will be conducting this workshop for enthusiasts, instructing them in all areas of this field. Held over two days, the participants will learn in detail the various aspects involved in power design and supply.
Texas Instruments Inc. is a world-renowned American technology company that designs and manufactures semiconductors, which it sells to electronics designers and manufacturers globally.
Understanding power design
Devising an energy efficient budget
Appreciating form factor constraints
Introduction to the TI WEBENCH Design Environment
Customizing Power Design
Generating, Optimizing and Simulating Designs
Understanding value-based trade-offs at a design, development and system level
Fee: Rs. 1100/- per participant
Duration: 2 day workshop
Date: March 4th & 5th 2017
Organizer: Texas Instruments
Please note that registrations will be confirmed only after payment on first come first serve basis.
For further queries, contact:
Akash: +91 81223 57933
Rupesh: +91 94795 90499
1) Does the workshop have any prerequisites?
- Knowledge of basics of Power Supply Systems and passive and active components Key. Each and every electronics enthusiast who wants to explore the field and grab an opportunity coming straight from Texas Instruments is welcome.
2) How should the payment be made for the workshop?
-Payment can be made online only. Payment guidelines will be mailed to the participant’s mail-id once you have registered.
3) On what basis are workshop registrations confirmed?
-Registrations are confirmed after payment on first come first serve basis. Confirmation of your participation is subject to availability.
4) Will the fees paid for the workshop be refunded in case I fail to attend the workshop?
-Fees once paid, is strictly non-refundable. Requests for refund will not be encouraged.
5) Will accommodation be provided?
-Yes. We provide accommodation depending on the availability and your place of residence. You will have to register separately for that. Stay tuned to the website for updates on accommodation.
6) Will certificates be provided?
-Yes. A certificate from Pragyan, the ISO certified Techno-Management Festival of NIT, Trichy with UNESCO patronage will be provided after the completion of the workshop.
7) On what date will the workshop be held?
- After your registration is confirmed, a detailed mail containing the date allotted will be sent.