1. If any of the machines starts off before the whistle, the counter would be restarted and the machines will get a second chance. However, if any machine starts off before the whistle for a second time, it will be disqualified.
2.The participants must place their boats at the start/finish line before start of the race.
3. If there is a tie then the respective teams will be given 1 more run.
4.The track will have check points at regular intervals. If a boat tumbles, or halts, or goes off the arena at any point on the track, one of the organizers will lift it up and place it at the nearest checkpoint behind that point, and until then all the stop watches will be paused.
5. A team of strictly 3 members.
6. The team need not consist of members from the same college.
7. There is no restriction on the number of teams from each college.
8. Criteria for Boat:
Length < 20 inches
Width < 7 inches
Voltage < 7v
N < 7000 rpm
The boat has to be controlled by a wireless remote control mechanism throughout the competition.
The boat must not be made from Lego parts, or any ready-made assembly kits.
9. Only dc motor should be used for the power supply.