Initially the participants will be given an app containing clues.The app comes with
a lock to ensure all teams begin at the same time. The clues will help to find three
transmitters. At the null point of the three transmitters the main clue will be kept.
Finally,the participants need to decode the last clue which will lead them to the
treasure.However, keep in mind: the clock is ticking.The treasure must be found
within the stipulated time and brought to the starting point,as a proof of completion
26,27&28th Feb: 9:30 am to 5:30 pm
Venue: Near EEE Department.
Exciting goodies are to be won.
- The event will be conducted with 6 teams per session.
- Each team should consist of three members.
- The team which finds the maximum number of transmitters will win the goodies.
- Spot registrations are allowed.
● Organizers’ decision will be final.
● If no team is able to locate the treasure, then the teams which are closest to the treasure at the end of the given time will be announced as winners.
● The task must be completed within the specified time.
● The participants must not try to open the lock of the app before the declaration of the key by the event managers.
● Motor vehicles are not allowed.
● Treasure will be at the null point which can be found out using the given android app.
● Event manager's decision is final.
1. Is it strictly a team of 3?
Ans. A maximum of 3 members are allowed. It is advisable to have 3 in a team.
2. Will one android phone suffice?
Ans . At least one android phone is necessary for the event . Teams without an
android phone will not be allowed to participate. It is advisable to have Android
Version Ice Cream Sandwich or higher.
3. Will the app work in a Windows Phone too?
Ans. No. The app is only compatible with Android Phones. It is advisable to have
Android Version Ice Cream Sandwich or higher.
4. Will the instructions be given how to use the app ?
Ans . With the installation of the app in your phone, all instructions regarding how
to use the app will be given .
5. Should we register prehand for the event?
Ans . On Spot Registrations are allowed. Timings will be announced later.
6. For how long will the event be held?
Ans . The event will be held throughout the day.
7. Are cross-college teams allowed?
Manideep : +91 9543056695
Nagaprasad : +91 7418536225
Vamshi : +91 9677830677
Email us at : email@example.com
For other details contact :
Pragna : +91 8220285493
Clues will be given to the active teams in order to find the places of the transmitters.
The three signals from the three transmitters coincide at a particular region. Treasure (something
related to sponsors or related to event) will be put up at the place of coincidence of signals. Several
other fake treasures will be put at different places.
The participants should bring the correct treasure to the organizers along with a screenshot of the
three signals to get the prize.
Organizers’ decision will be final.
For queries, email
Developed by Delta Force.
Designed by NITT-Design Team.