Snakes and Ladders
"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity"
Participate in a larger than life version of one of the oldest board games, by traveling through an
appropriately sized map of the original Indian game of luck. Roll the colossal dice, and be prepared to
answer a technical, logical or general knowledge question every time you land on a snake or a ladder.
26,27&28th Feb: 9:30 am to 5:30 pm
.Venue: LHC parking lot.
Exciting goodies are to be won.
1. No prior registration is required.
2. Each game has a time limit of 20 minutes, with 8‐10 teams playing in a game.
3. Each team consists of 2 people, who will substitute the playing pieces.
4. Questions are asked to the participants at every snake or ladder, and the correctness of the
answer determines their fate.
5. The difficulty of the questions increases as the team moves up the board.
The game can end in two ways:
● A team reaches the end of the board and is declared a winner.
● The time limit of 20 minutes is reached. In this case, the team that has
progressed the furthest is declared the winner.
1. When a team lands on a Snake, the team after them chooses from a group of unseen questions
to ask the team. An incorrect answer would mean that the team follows the snake down.
2. When a team lands on a Ladder, they choose from a group of unseen questions and are required
to answer the chosen question correctly to move up the ladder.
3. Each question has a time limit of 20‐30 seconds, after which an unanswered question is declared
4.Event manager's decision is final.
Nithil Harris : +91 9600918084
Anurag :+91 7200688915
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
For other details contact :
Pragna : +91 8220285493
For queries, email
Developed by Delta Force.
Designed by NITT-Design Team.