- A strategy based resource management online, single player game.
- The participant owns a beer factory that supplies to various computer-simulated retailers in town. The factory’s aim is to maximise profit and gain popularity among the retailers by managing the resources efficiently
- The participant’s factory will compete against a computer-simulated opponent factory.
- The player with the maximum popularity and money wins.
Cash prizes worth INR 20000.
Online portal opens at 6:00 pm on February 19,2016. Visit https://beerfactory.pragyan.org/ for more.
- It is a turn based game. The various activities involved during a turn are:-
- Receive the demands from all the simulated-retailers.
- Place order for the next round
- Decide the supply to the retailers and other factors like transportation method, etc.
- Make decisions to improve your factory by increasing capacity, improving transportation system, etc.
- There will be an opponent factory playing with the same set of retailers. Your actions will affect the popularity of the opponent factory and vice versa.
- There will be around 20-30 turns. There will be lots of changes like unlocking of new retailers during the course of the game.
- The popularity among retailers and the amount of money the factory has decides the winner.
- The winner is decided solely based on his factory’s “popularity rating” and the “profit rating” in the game. Further information on how this is calculated shall be informed later.
- The decision of the event organizers is final.
- It is a single player game.
- The game can be played throughout the day.
- Should I stay online throughout the entire duration?
Yes, you are expected to stay online.
- What happens if there is unexpected situations like power failure?
There are accommodations made for that, you can contact event managers for more details
- Does the game require any pre requisite?
No, common sense and strategic thinking is enough to play the game :P
For Event queries,
|Kousik Satish||81222 24157|
Email us at : email@example.com.
For queries, email
Developed by Delta Force.
Designed by NITT-Design Team.