The Ultimate manager
“Confidence doesn’t come when you have all the answers.... it comes when you are
ready to face all the questions.”
Do you possess such confidence which can sway the world in the direction of your
Prove it here!
Swot your brain, explore and unleash your innate talents and let your ideas burn bright!
Be The Ultimate Manager!
We invite you to be a part of the premier managerial event of PRAGYAN’16, a journey
riddled with challenges. This is the ultimate platform to project the managerial spirit
within you, bringing out the best of every person in every possible dimension. “Thinking
outside the box” is the theme, boundless is the scope.
The winners get to take home prize money worth INR 35,000 along with the tag of The
Ultimate Manager, 2016.
28th Feb: 9:30 am to 2:00 pm
Venue: A2 hall
Cash prizes worth INR 35000.
- Round 1: Business Quiz
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Number of questions: 25
- No negative marking
- Round 2: Case Study Presentation
- Group of five
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Presentation time: 10 minutes
- Problem statement will be given on the spot.
- Round 3: Auction & Action
- Bid for a product
- Buy it
- Sell it using your marketing skills
- Maximize your Profit.
- Round 4: Stress Interview
- Round 1
- Knowledge about companies, brands, contemporary trends and recent happenings
- Round 2
- Managerial Decision making, Creative thinking, team work
- Round 3
- Resource management, Communication, marketing skills
Refer to the event format for rules in different sections.
1. What is The Ultimate Manager ‘16?
The Ultimate Manager is the event in Pragyan’16 that tests your business acumen.
2. What is involved in this event? How many rounds does the event have?
We are going to test the managerial capabilities of an individual through a series of
rounds. The event consists of four rounds. The first round is a business quiz. This round
is eliminative. The qualifying candidates move to round 2 which is a case study round. Here
you will be divided in groups. Round 3 is auction and action where the participants
choose and buy from a list of products and sell that product to the audience. The final round
is the stress interview.
3. Who can participate in this event?
It is open to all business as well as non‐business students.
4. How to register for the event?
It will be on the spot registration.
5. Will we be provided with accommodation?
Accommodation will be provided.
6. What is the registration fee?
There will be no registration fee for the event.
7. When is the event going to be held?
Please refer to the schedule.
For Event queries,
1. Shilpa :- 8015157265
2. Roni Kurien :- 9446580400
3. Harsha :- 8754335248
Email us at : email@example.com
For queries, email
Developed by Delta Force.
Designed by NITT-Design Team.